There are so many AI writing tools out there these days that if you’re new on the AI scene, it can be overwhelming to choose one. So I’ve put together a list of the ones I’ve used and recommend to make it easier for you!
Here’s the most important thing, though. No matter what tool you use, you should NOT rely on the AI to create content for you and call it a day. All AI should be used as tools. You absolutely MUST go through the content and make it your own.
If you want to learn more about how to use ChatGPT and other AI writing tools the right way, you can grab the replay of my latest workshop here.
Alright, let’s dive in.
Here are my favorite AI writing tools:
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase through one of them I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. You can review my full disclosure policy here.
- ChatGPT (free currently, talk about having a $42 premium option soon)
- Jasper (expensive, probably the most popular, very powerful)
- Writesonic (very similar to Jasper, more affordable)
- ArticleForge (generates full blog posts, I find they need lots of editing though)
- Word Hero (great for brainstorming, coming up with titles)
- AISEO (has a built in SEO integration, can be kind of clunky to use though)
Favorite tool for polishing your writing (grammar, editing, proofreading)
Favorite tool for headline analysis
Favorite PLR shops:
- Simple Happiness Biz for Canva and Powerpoint templates
- PLR for Blogs for articles and templates
- Piggy Makes Bank for articles
Other helpful tools:
- Creative Fabrica has an AI art feature